Soft Tissue Repair Education
One-to-One Education Philosophy
As a leader in soft tissue reconstruction, Davol, a Bard company, is committed to providing you with Education Programs designed to help you achieve your desired outcomes.
Bard® Surgical Education Programs are designed to provide you with focused and flexible modalities providing in-depth education on products and techniques intended to help you optimize patient care.
Surgeons who participate in the Bard® Surgical Education Program benefit from:
- Instruction from leading surgeon experts in state-of-the-art minimally invasive and open surgical techniques
- Opportunities to discuss and review surgical experience with peers
- Interactive exchanges with expert surgeons on specific techniques
- Opportunities to view live procedures
- Opportunities to practice these techniques through hands-on Bioskills Labs
Bard® Surgical Education courses cover many advanced soft tissue repair techniques, including:
- Inguinal Repair
- Ventral Repair
- Hiatal Repair
Complex Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- Open Component Separation
- Endoscopic Component Separation
The following pages will introduce you to Bard’s® Surgical Education modalities, faculty and education centers. We are committed to advanced professional education – providing new skills and approaches that help you provide better outcomes to your patients.
Learn more about our unique programs:
- Training Modalities - A-to-Z soft tissue curriculum. End-to-End education flexibility. An overview of the different styles of training programs available
- Education Centers - Coast-to-Coast hernia education centers
- Sample Course Schedules
- Contact Us - Request more information
In accordance with the AdvaMed Code of Ethics, these programs are limited to Healthcare Professionals only who have a bona-fide interest in the presentation topic. Individuals licensed in the state of Vermont may attend, however, in some cases we may be prohibited by state law from providing meals to Healthcare Professionals from these states.