Bard's® BioSurgery program utilizes a blended learning strategy consisting of instructor training and hands-on application. It is designed to facilitate discussion pertaining to successful solutions for many types of surgical repairs. These events facilitate interactions with peers and leading key opinion leaders, sharing diverse experiences on specific techniques and challenging cases.
- To advance the surgeon’s learning continuum by providing a unique educational experience including viewing a live case, discussions with key opinion leaders and peers, and hands-on experience
- Understand the latest advances in surgical techniques associated with the on-label use of Bard’s products
- Establish a network of peers with whom you can collaborate on challenging cases
- Observation of live operative cases
- Hands-on product demonstrations in bioskills lab
- Didactic lectures and discussion with Q&A sessions
Bard's® Surgical Education team will coordinate all of your travel and accommodations. Participants will receive round-trip airfare, hotel stay and car service to and from the airport. Meals will be provided during training sessions and presentations.
All travel reservations will be made in accordance with the AdvaMed Code of Ethics and applicable state laws and regulations.