Innovation at the Heart of Health Care
Your idea may have the potential to help millions of patients. But a great idea is not enough. To turn concept into reality, you need the benefits of a relationship with an experienced medical manufacturer—one with the resources, expertise, and integrity to make it happen.
At BARD, our success stems from partnering with inspired individuals and organizations to bring innovative, new products to fruition. As a world leader in health care, we have the network and know-how to propel your idea into mainstream use and expand your marketplace to the world:
- Nearly 100 years experience in product development and marketing
- Multiple new products and line extensions introduced annually
- Tradition of integrity, quality, and innovation in product development
- Early stage review of your idea by top-level management
- Research and development resources to enhance your product’s potential
- Hundreds of millions of dollars invested annually in the creation and acquisition of new technologies
- Extensive organization for national and global product distribution
Submitting Your Idea
To ensure prompt consideration – and proper protection – of your idea, consider the following when submitting to BARD:
- Fill out the BARD Product Submission Form, with special attention to the general (non-confidential) description of your product. This will provide the information that BARD will need to determine if your submission could be an appropriate addition to our product line.
- If more than one person has contributed to the concept, list all such persons on the BARD Product Submission Form.
- Following preliminary review, if both parties are interested in moving forward, BARD may request that the parties enter into a Confidentiality Agreement to allow for the exchange of more detailed information. This agreement helps to protect you and BARD from any conflicts arising from similar projects we may already be pursuing.
- BARD will then examine your idea thoroughly and provide information concerning next steps.
To learn more about BARD'S Idea Submission Program, view the Idea Generation Brochure .
Send us an idea now through the online Idea Submission Form.