For over 25 years, BARD divisions and subsidiaries have supported the unique OEM requirements of Custom Tray manufacturers, Medical Device manufacturers, and Special Markets customers.
BARD is a market leader in developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to the OEM marketplace. BARD is proud of its almost 100 years of clinical experience in products that have broad applications in the specialties of Urology, Surgical, Vascular, and Oncology.
BARD has committed its Divisional resources to technological innovations for products and services that meet the specific requirements of the OEM marketplace.
BARD OEM Product Offering
For OEM products please call 972-733-0371 or contact us as directed at the right. We look forward to assisting you with your OEM requirements.
Bard Electrophysiology Division
- Length (Up to 500 cm)
- Diameter (0.015" to 0.081")
- Core Design (Fixed, Moveable)
- Coatings (Stainless, PTFE, Heparin)
- Custom Designs Available
- Temporary Pacing Electrodes
- Sterile & Non-Sterile offering
- Diagnostic Electrode Catheters
- Irrigation syringes
- 50cc bulb, ear/ulcer, reusable
- Urological drainbags, foleys, & trays
- Closed Wound Suction
- 100cc evacuators
- 400 cc evacuators
- PVC & Silicone drains
- Silicone Channel Drains
- Suction & Specialty Catheters
- Patient Care Products
Bard Peripheral Vascular, Inc.
(See also: www.bardpvoem.com)
- Surgical Felts & Pledgets
- Angioplasty Balloons For Stent Delivery
- PTA Catheters
- Hemostasis Products
- AVITENE® Flour & Sheets
- AVITENE® Ultrafoam® Pads or Hemostats
- Laparoscopic Irrigation
- Trumpet Valve Irrigators
- END O FOG® Spray
- Laparoscopic Instruments & Accessories
- Arthroscopic Distention
- Hysteroscopic Distension & Fluid Management
- Orthopaedic Pulsed Lavage
- Pulsed Lavage For Wound Management
- Orthopaedic Autotransfusion