A-to-Z Soft Tissue Live Training Curriculum
The Bard® Surgical Education Program offers a wide variety of experiential learning venues – all designed to enhance your professional development while positioning your practice on the leading edge.
The Advanced Soft Tissue Repair Educational Program
Facilitating successful solutions for soft tissue repair.
The program utilizes a blended learning strategy consisting of instructor training and hands-on application. It is designed to facilitate discussion pertaining to successful solutions for all types of soft tissue repairs. Emphasis is placed on reviewing surgical experience with peers, interacting with expert surgeons on specific techniques and observing live surgical cases.
- Learn about different synthetic, biologic and biosynthetic materials, their application and associated complication rates
- Understand the latest advances in Laparoscopic, Endoscopic and Open techniques
- Review current literature for techniques and materials
- Observation of live operative cases
- Didactic lectures and discussion with Q&A sessions
- Hands-on product demonstrations in bioskills lab