Teaching current techniques for Hernia Repair and Complex Abdominal Wall Reconstruction.
Our Symposiums offer a compelling and complete learning experience with a dynamic exchange of ideas. Current techniques and indications for hernia repair and abdominal wall reconstruction are covered, including:
- Open and Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair
- Open Component Separation Techniques including TARR
- Endoscopic Component Separation Technique
- Open and Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Hiatal and Paraesophageal Hernia Repair
Discussions include review of the science behind Bard® synthetic, biologic and biosynthetic materials, as well as, permanent and absorbable fixation systems.
Goals and Objectives
- Opportunities to discuss and review surgical experiences with peers
- Interactive exchanges with expert surgeons on specific techniques
- Hands-on product demonstrations
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM & SYMPOSIUM TRAVEL ACCOMMODATIONS
Bard’s® Surgical Education team will coordinate all of your travel and accommodations.** Participants will receive round-trip airfare, hotel stay and car service to and from the airport. Meals will be provided during training sessions and presentations.
All travel reservations will be made in accordance with the AdvaMed Code of Ethics and applicable state laws and regulations.